MOVERS NEAR ME COVID UPDATE
As a COVID-19 essential service, MOVERS NEAR ME are open for business and have created a plan to continue to provide safe and efficient moving services to our customers. All locations of Movers Near Me are open and abiding by social distancing and safety measures. Whether you are looking for information about how to schedule a move, your current move or the measures we are taking in response, you can find answers to your below and if you cannot see them there, we have our contact numbers available .
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES:
- Cabs of moving trucks are sanitized and treated with lysol after every move
- Moving blankets are sanitized by a steamer – we have been doing this since day 1 and is already protocol in our locations
- Gloves and masks on all moves are available and in warehouse are mandatory.
- Office workers are all remote at this time and not meeting in the office. A dispatch delivers paperwork and keys the night before.
- Customers do not need to meet and greet their drivers.
- Our call center associates remain available to help you while they work remotely from home.
- For our associates, we are reinforcing frequent and thorough hand washing as well as using alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If an associate is not feeling well, they are required to stay home.
- Regular sanitation of high-contact areas such as container door handles, locks, etc.
- All customers are encouraged to sign their rental agreements and other required documents electronically via their online accounts.
While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we can assure you we are doing all we can to deliver the best possible customer experience.The federal government has identified more than a dozen Critical Infrastructure Sectors, one of which is Transportation Systems. As an organization with trucks and commercial vehicles that can help move goods through the country in these challenging time. Please continue to check this page, and follow MOVERS NEAR ME on social media for future updates. As always, we value your business, appreciate your patience, and thank you for your understanding.
Our office is no longer charging for deposits for any moves and all reschedules and cancellations are free at this time.
COVID 19 QUESTIONS: 877-470-1247
WHAT ARE WE DOING IN TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID:
Virtual Moving Quotes
If you are thinking about moving, we offer guaranteed not to exceed virtual moving quotes and a place to upload pics, schedule a virtual estimate and upload an inventory
We know that avoiding in-person contact is an important step in limiting the spread of COVID-19, which is why our Virtual Survey is the perfect solution for providing you with a fast and easy way to get your moving quote.
Moving During COVID Tips
The coronavirus pandemic is unlike anything our country has ever seen. Information is changing daily, and we all have questions about how to protect ourselves and each other. If you are planning a move during the COVID-19 outbreak or have already secured a move date with a professional moving company, you may want to consider some additional actions to help support a safe move.